O’Carroll BizDev is involved in creating value and sales growth for companies developing and selling hardware or software solutions for the semiconductor, communications, industrial and other market sectors.
This includes defining a Go-To-Market strategy which typically incorporates an effective Sales and Marketing plan. The outcome is the establishment of a solid customer base with a strong revenue stream and opportunity pipeline.
- Technical Sales & Marketing of hardware, software, systems, and services.
- Market Insights and Analysis.
- Research, prospect and qualify new business opportunities with existing and new target customers.
- Create and manage a solid opportunity pipeline.
- Build and leverage relationships founded on trust and integrity to facilitate growth opportunities.
- Go-To-Market Planning and Implementation
Markets and Industries experience:
- Information & Communications Technology (ICT)
- Enterprise Software as a Service (SaaS)
Technologies and Solutions experience:
- Semiconductors – Mixed-Signal, Processors, ASICs
- Embedded systems
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Digital Transformation
- Industrial (including IIoT)
- Communications systems (wired & wireless)
- Compute platforms (servers, storage, GPU systems)
- Software (SaaS) platform
- Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence (AI)